The DoubleTree Hotel Anaheim - Orange County
June 20-23, 2017
The Teacher Leader Institute is required professional development for active, certified teacher leaders, teacher leaders in training, and trainers in training in the United States. Reading Recovery trainers also attend the Institute.
- Please read the online registration instructions prior to registering.
- Session selection is a required part of registration. Once you click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and complete the payment information, you cannot change your session selections.
- Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. NO PURCHASE ORDERS ACCEPTED.
- A confirmation and receipt will be emailed once the online registration is completed. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Sometimes confirmation emails are not received due to an invalid email address or your email provider/school network blocked the IP address. If you have completed your registration and have not received your confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, school district, and secondary email address. We will be glad to re-send the confirmation to you.
- PRINT your online confirmation page (Event Information). This is the final page after your payment has been processed. It includes the required preliminary readings.
- Hotel information and reservation link provided on registration confirmation. Hotel rooms will sell out quickly. Book your room as quickly as possible.
- For immediate assistance between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (EST), call (614) 310-7340 or email email@example.com. For more conference information, click here.
Location: DoubleTree Hotel Anaheim, Orange County, 100 The City Drive, Orange, CA 92868
This event is for Reading Recovery Trainers and Teacher Leaders only